We have a helpful feature on the website – it is a complete listing of all the potential service positions available in our intergroup with a write up listing the duties and other pertinent information about each one. If you are ready to take on a position in CNMI, you can find the abstinence requirement, term limit, skills needed, and much else with just a click to the PDF of your choice. You’ll probably find that you qualify for many of the positions and that they are more ‘doable’ than you might have thought. Some take more time than others, but there are those which are easy enough to fit into a busy life. Consider giving back to the fellowship – look for a position that fits your recovery and life style. See the ‘CNMI Service Position Descriptions‘ page for a complete list.
- Candlelight Ceremony to Celebrate the 9th Step Promises, September 20, 2019, 6:30PM
- PECOS RETREAT UPDATE
- WSBC DELEGATES’ REPORTS
- A Step Ahead – OA’s quarterly newsletter
- Spring 2019 Region Report
- Sign Up to Receive the WSO News Bulletin
- OA Guidelines for Small Meetings
- OA Approved Literature List
- All About Service Positions at CNMI
- Did You Know? Check it Out!
- Attention: Men in OA