We have a new feature on the website – it is a complete listing of all the potential service positions available in our intergroup with a write up listing the duties and other pertinent information about each one. If you are ready to take on a position in CNMI, you can find the abstinence requirement, term limit, skills needed, and much else with just a click to the PDF of your choice. You’ll probably find that you qualify for many of the positions and that they are more ‘doable’ than you might have thought. Some take more time than others, but there are those which are easy enough to fit into a busy life. Consider giving back to the fellowship – look for a position that fits your recovery and life style. See the ‘CNMI Service Position Descriptions‘ page for a complete list.
- Fall Region Report
- Get Help Through the Holidays
- Sign Up to Receive the WSO News Bulletin
- OA Guidelines for Small Meetings
- OA Approved Literature List
- New Twelfth Step Within Group Forming in January
- HOLIDAY MEETING SCHEDULE
- Bylaws and Policies – revised and new
- Address Change: New PO Box for the World Service Office
- Newly Revised Pamphlet Now Available
- All About Service Positions at CNMI
- Did You Know? Check it Out!
- Attention: Men in OA