- Oct 12 2018 – 2018 Fall Region III Convention & Assembly of Overeaters Anonymous
- Oct 26 2018 – Pecos Silent Retreat
- Nov 18 2018 – IDEA Day
- Dec 12 2018 – Twelfth-Step-Within Day
- Jan 19 2019 – Founder's Day Celebration
- Feb 17 2019 – Unity Day Celebration
- May 6 2019 – World Service Business Conference (WSBC)
- Newly Revised Pamphlet Now Available
- All About Service Positions at CNMI
- Did You Know? Check it Out!
- ATTENTION: MEN IN OA!!
- Region 3 Assembly Report Available Now
- 2018 WSBC Reports Now Available
- After WSBC 2018: Growth and Change for OA
- Take a Brief Survey and Help OA Spread the Message of Recovery!
Author Archives: admin
The revised To the Family of the Compulsive Eater pamphlet (#240) is now available in the OA bookstore. To the Family of the Compulsive Eater is OA Conference-approved literature. The revised pamphlet was adopted at the 2018 World Service Business Conference. It has been updated throughout and … Continue reading
We have a new feature on the website – it is a complete listing of all the potential service positions available in our intergroup with a write up listing the duties and other pertinent information about each one. If you … Continue reading
There is a feature on oa.org – the world service office’s website – called ‘what’s new’ (http://oa.org/whats-new/ ) where you can find all kinds of free and interesting things. This month there are translation guidelines, Public Information resources, and some updates … Continue reading
See our special section under OA Meetings for lots of information about connecting to ‘for men only’ meetings – http://oa-cnmi.org/meetings/men-only-meetings/