- Address Change: New PO Box for the World Service Office
- 12th Step Within Study Group Forming
- Newly Revised Pamphlet Now Available
- All About Service Positions at CNMI
- Did You Know? Check it Out!
- ATTENTION: MEN IN OA!!
- Region 3 Assembly Report Available Now
- 2018 WSBC Reports Now Available
- After WSBC 2018: Growth and Change for OA
- Take a Brief Survey and Help OA Spread the Message of Recovery!
Author Archives: admin
A group is being organized to study the twelve steps using OA’s Twelve Step Workshop and Study Guide. This group will meet on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm, starting September 25, at The Heights Club–8520 Marble Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87110. This group … Continue reading
The revised To the Family of the Compulsive Eater pamphlet (#240) is now available in the OA bookstore. To the Family of the Compulsive Eater is OA Conference-approved literature. The revised pamphlet was adopted at the 2018 World Service Business Conference. It has been updated throughout and … Continue reading
We have a new feature on the website – it is a complete listing of all the potential service positions available in our intergroup with a write up listing the duties and other pertinent information about each one. If you … Continue reading
There is a feature on oa.org – the world service office’s website – called ‘what’s new’ (http://oa.org/whats-new/ ) where you can find all kinds of free and interesting things. This month there are translation guidelines, Public Information resources, and some updates … Continue reading
See our special section under OA Meetings for lots of information about connecting to ‘for men only’ meetings – http://oa-cnmi.org/meetings/men-only-meetings/