Dear Intergroup Representative,
Enclosed is a packet of information which I think you will find useful in your position as Intergroup Representative (IR) to CNMI.
- CNMI bylaws * dated September 2016
- Strong Meeting checklist This checklist is very useful in determining the health of the group you represent. It is suggested that every group discuss the questions and see if any changes need to be made in your meeting. You can be the leader in insuring this important activity takes place annually.
- Suggested Meeting Format This is the March 2016 Board Approved meeting format. You might want to compare the format of your group with the WSBC version to see if there is something you want to change in your format. Since each group is autonomous, your group is free to follow whatever format works for them. Included in this file, after the basic format, are: The Tools of Recovery (abridged 2011); Our Invitation to You (revised 2014) which includes The Twelve Steps; and The Twelve Traditions.
- Intergroup Rep Report form This is a useful tool for you to use when you prepare your report for your meeting. If this works for you, feel free to make extra copies.
- Intergroup Representative Information and Instructions
- OA Handbook for Members, Groups and Service Bodies (copyright law prevents duplication of this material here – see the IR Support Committee Chair for your copy) This is a very useful booklet to find information relating to service in OA. A copy of the current 2015 version is provided to each Intergroup Representative.
If you go to meetings that do not have an IG Rep, please encourage them to get one. My goal is to have every group represented so we have a good flow of information between CNMI and groups. CNMI meets on the second Saturday of each month.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your responsibilities as an IR. My cell phone is 505-897-1250 and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your willingness to serve.
In OA love and service,
*click the following links to access the named PDF’s to read and/or to copy