Date(s) - 10/05/2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Central New Mexico Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous is proud to host a Twelfth Step Within workshop.
Participants have the opportunity to complete all twelve steps during the workshop. While the workshop is intended for members who are struggling in OA, we have found it to be an excellent program for anyone who wishes to strengthen their recovery. Members relatively new to OA may wish to consult with their sponsor or trusted OA friend before signing up as it can sometimes be overwhelming for those who don’t have some familiarity with twelve step programs.
- Starting on October 5, 2021 from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Mountain Time
- Runs for 15 weeks
- Based on the Participant Guide To Twelve Step Workshop And Study Guide from the OA bookstore
- Meetings are virtual, using the Zoom platform. Out of town OA members are welcome!
- Starting the second week, the workshop is no longer open to new members
- Uses a variety of OA and AA literature
- Members commit to attending every week they can (we realize you may have other commitments)
Contact Gil at email@example.com to sign up or for more information.