- OA Virtual Intergroup New Year’s Marathon!
- Member Recommended! A Vision for You LIVE Daily Big Book Study
- Fellowship Walk in Old Town with Gil! December 12
- Free Zoom 12 Step Meeting Hosting Classes!
- Save the Date! Las Cruces Mini-Retreat! March 18, 2023
- New Resources Added! Safe Online Meetings — Suggestions from LA Intergroup
Category Archives: News
OA virtual intergroup – A Design for Living OA Big Book Intergroup (www.ad4l.info) is offering a New Years OA Marathon! New Years OA Workshop – AD4L OA The OA Marathon is to be held on zoom on December 31, 2022 … Continue reading
A Vision for You – an OA approved DAILY (M-F) Live Phone Meeting for studying the Big Book A great resource with lots of recovery! Check it out!
Fellowship Event! Overeaters Anonymous 12th Step Walk for Recovery around Old Town Albuquerque. Monday, December 12, 2022, 12 noon. Meet at Tiguex Park, 1800 Mountain Road, NW. Walk as much or as little as you want with fellow OA 12th … Continue reading
Upcoming Zoom Classes Open to all OA and other 12-step programs Download Class Materials Here Note: ALL MATERIALS ARE CONTINUALLY UPDATED. It’s that time of year when many service positions are turning over. We offer 5 classes to teach … Continue reading
Click Here to Register for the Retreat!!
Katie M. the Communications Chair for the L.A. Intergroup of OA has shared with the fellowship some helpful resources for safe online meetings. I have posted these under the Resources tab of this website, and the links are below as … Continue reading